- You are here: Homepage »
20W 350..700mA 9-45V TRIAC Dimmable LED Driver
- 35,78 €
- In stock
- Product stock balance
- 15 pcs
AURA+ ALCC020 LED DRIVER SERIES
SMALL-SIZED CONSTANT CURRENT LED DRIVER WITH TRIAC DIMMING - ALCC020-00700-045-TRIAC
• Single channel output, output current level selectable by DIP Switch
• Support Leading edge (Triac) and Trailing edge (ELV) dimmer
• Input Voltage 220-240VAC
• Built-in active PFC function
• Class 2 power supply. Full protective plastic housing
• Dimming effect smooth, no flicker
• Protections: Short circuit, over load, over voltage
• Small Size
• Half Potted Electronics
• Flicker Free
• With Wires
Downlights, Panel Lights, Spotlights, Ceiling Lights, Decorative Lights, Floor Lights, Track Lights and Flood Lights
- IP Class
DIP Switch Technical Values
- 350mA 9-45V 15.75W
- 400mA 9-45V 18W
- 450mA 9-44V 19.8W
- 500mA 9-40V 20W
- 550mA 9-36V 19.8W
- 600mA 9-33V 19.8W
- 650mA 9-30.7V 20W
- 700mA 9-28.5V 20W
No load output voltage: 60V Max
Frequency: 2 KHz PWM
Current Accuracy: ±5%
LF current ripple(<120Hz): <3%
Efficiency: 79%@230VAC, Full load
PF: 0.92@230VAC, Full load
THD(full load): <20%@100VAC, Full load
Current: 0.2A max @230VAC
Inrush Current: Cold start, 10A@120VAC
Over Voltage: Hiccup, recovers after fault condition is removed
Over load: Hiccup, recovers after fault condition is removed
Short circuit: Close output, recovers automatically after fault removed
Dimming type: TRIAC
Dimming range: 3%-100%
IP rating: IP20
Working temp.: -20 ~+50°C
Relative humidity: 20~90% RH
Switch cycle: >25,000 times
Warranty: 5 years
Lenght of the wires: 150mm
Stripping Length: 10mm
Packing Size: 50pcs
Withstand Voltage: I/P-O/P: 3000VAC/1min/5mA
Safety standards: EN61347-2-13
EMI Eission: EN55015
EMC Immunity: EN61000-3-3 EN61000-4-3 EN61000-4-4 EN61000-4-5
1. This product should be installed by qualified personnel.
2. This product is non waterproof, need to avoid sun and rain.In case of outdoor use, please ensure it is mounted in a water proof enclosure. Good heat dissipation conditions extend product life.Please install the product in a well-ventilated environment.
3. Please make sure LED power supply output voltage, current is used to meet the product requirements.
4. Please ensure that adequate sized cable is used from the controller to the LED lights to carry the current. Please also ensure that the cable is secured tightly in the connector.
5. Due to safety concerns, PVC or rubber cord of 0.75-2.5mm2 is recommended for input and output terminal(s) (excluding signal terminals). Flat power cord is not suitable.Ensure all wire connections and polarities are correct before applying power to avoid any damages to the LED lights.
6. In case of malfunction, do not repair it yourself.
- PostNord MyPack Home Finland
- 19,00 €
- Door to door service, delivery in 2-6 business days.
- Pick Up from Warehouse
- 0,00 €
- Pick up from warehouse (Rajakivenkatu 8, 20740 Turku) between 9AM-3PM on weekdays (closed on weekends and on national holidays). Products are ready for pick up in 3 hours.
- Posti Standard Delivery Finland
- 8,90 €
- Delivery in 2-5 business days.
- DB Schenker Pick Up Package
- 8,50 €
- Delivery in 2-5 business days.
- PostNord MyPack Collect
- 7,50 €
- Delivery in 2-6 business days. Package will be kept for 7 days at the pickup point.
- Matkahuolto Lähellä-package
- 7,00 €
- Delivery usually in 1-3 businessdays. The package will be kept for 7 days in the pick up location.
- PostNord Finland Parcel (For companies)
- 12,00 €
- Delivery in 1-3 business days. Door to Door for companies.