- You are here: Homepage »
12W 200..350mA 9-40V DALI 2.0 Dimmable Constant Current LED Driver
- 58,60 €
- In stock
- Product stock balance
- 127 pcs
DALI-2 DIMMABLE CONSTANT CURRENT LED DRIVER - ALCC012-00350-040-DALI-SR
• Single channel output, output current level selectable by DIP switch
• Meet DALI Protocol IEC 62386-207 Ed2.0
• Support Touch-DIM function
• Built-in active PFC function
• Dimming effect smooth, no flicker
• Protections: Short circuit, over load
• Suitable for indoor LED lighting application, such as down lights and spot lights
- IP Class
DIP Switch Technical Values
- 200mA 9-40V 8.0W
- 250mA 9-40V 10.0W
- 300mA 9-40V 12.0W
- 350mA 9-34V 11.9W
No load output voltage: 50V Max
Current Tolerance: ±5%
Ripple Current: <3%
Turn-on delay time: <1s @230VAC
Frequency Range(Hz): 50/60Hz
Efficiency: 80%@230VAC,Full load
Power Factor: ≥0.95@230VAC,Full load
THD(full load): <10%@230VAC, Full load
AC Current Max: 0.07Amax@230VAC
Standy Power: <0.5W
Inrush Current: Cold start,18A (twidth=14us measured at 50% Ipeak) @230VAC
Short Circuit: Close output recovers automatically after fault removed.
Over Load: When the output voltage is exceeded, the output current decreases and, recovers automatically when the load is reduced.
Dimming Type: DALI /Touch DIM
Dimming Range: 0.1%-100% Dimming to off
IP rating: IP20
Working temp. humidity: -20 ~+50°C
Storage temp.: -40 ~+85°C ; 20-90%RH
Carton Size 50PCS/Carton; 6.5kg±5%/Carton; Carton Size: 319*254*136mm(L*W*H)
Withstand Voltage: I/P-O/P: 3000VAC/1min/5mA
DALI Standard: IEC 62386-101: 2014, IEC 62386-102: 2014; IEC62386-207 Ed 2.0
Safety Standards: EN61347, GB19510
EMC Emission: EN55015, EN61000-3-2
EMC Immunity: EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11; EN61547
WARRANTY and LIFETIME
Switch Cycle: >100,000 times
Warranty: 5 years
1. This product should be installed by qualified personnel.
2. This product is non-waterproof, need to avoid sun and rain. In case of outdoor use, please ensure it is mounted in a waterproof enclosure.
3. Good heat dissipation conditions extend product life. Please install the product in a well-ventilated environment.
4. Please make sure LED power supply output voltage, current is used to meet the product requirements.
5. Please ensure that adequate sized cable is used from the controller to the LED lights to carry the current. Please also ensure that the cable is secured tightly in the connector.
6. Due to safety concerns, PVC or rubber cord of 0.75-2.5mm2 is recommended for input and output terminal(s) (excluding signal terminals). Flat power cord is not suitable. Ensure all wire connections and polarities are correct before applying power to avoid any damages to the LED lights.
7. In case of malfunction, do not repair it yourself.
- Matkahuolto Lähellä-package
- 7,00 €
- Delivery usually in 1-3 businessdays. The package will be kept for 7 days in the pick up location.
- PostNord MyPack Collect
- 7,50 €
- Delivery in 2-6 business days. Package will be kept for 7 days at the pickup point.
- DB Schenker Pick Up Package
- 8,50 €
- Delivery in 2-5 business days.
- Posti Standard Delivery Finland
- 8,90 €
- Delivery in 2-5 business days.
- Pick Up from Warehouse
- 0,00 €
- Pick up from warehouse (Rajakivenkatu 8, 20740 Turku) between 9AM-3PM on weekdays (closed on weekends and on national holidays). Products are ready for pick up in 3 hours.