- You are here: Homepage »
40W 500..850mA 9-48V DALI 2.0 Dimmable aLED Constant Current Driver
- 83,28 €
- In stock
- Product stock balance
- 144 pcs
AURA+ ALCC040 LED DRIVER SERIES
SMALL-SIZE CONSTANT CURRENT LED DRIVER WITH DALI 2.0 DIMMING, DIP-SWITCH CURRENT SETTINGS - ALCC040-00850-048-DALI
• Small Size
• DALI-2 and Push DIM Dimmable
• Single Channel Output, Output Current Selectable by DIP Switch
• Input Voltage 120VAC-277VAC
• Dimming Range from 0,1%, smooth dimming with no flicker
• Flicker Free
• Half Potted Electronics
• IP20 (Have been used without problems in more challenging conditions)
• With Wires
• Downlights, Panel Lights, Spotlights, Ceiling Lights, Decorative Lights, Floor Lights, Track Lights and Flood Lights
- IP Class
DIP Switch Technical Values
- 500mA 9-48V 24W
- 550mA 9-48V 26.4W
- 600mA 9-48V 28.8W
- 650mA 9-48V 31.2W
- 700mA 9-48V 33.6W
- 750mA 9-48V 36W
- 800mA 9-48V 38.4W
- 850mA 9-47V 39.95W
No load output voltage: 58V Max 58V Max
Frequency: 1KHz Min PWM
Current Tolerance: ±5%
Ripple Current: <3%
Efficiency: 87%@120VAC, Full load 87%@120VAC, Full load
PF: >0.99@120VAC, Full load
THD(full load): <10%@120VAC, Full load
Current: 0.6A max @120VAC
Inrush Current: Cold start, 30A@120VAC
Over Voltage: Hiccup, recovers after fault condition is removed
Short Circuit: Hiccup, recovers after fault condition is removed
Over load: Close output, recovers automatically after fault removed
Dimming type: DALI/Touch DIM (Push DIM)
Dimming range: 0.1%-100% Dimming to off
IP rating: IP20
Working temp.: -20 ~+50°C
Relative humidity: 20~90% RH
Lenght of the wires: 150mm
Stripping Length: 10mm
Packing Size: 50pcs
Withstand Voltage: I/P-O/P: 3000VAC/1min/5mA; I/P-Gnd: 1500VAC/1min/ 5mA; O/P-Gnd: 500VAC/1min/5m
Safety standards: UL8750/UL1310/CSA25013,CSA class P
EMI Eission: EN55015,EN61000-3-2 Class C,IEC61000-3-3
EMC Immunity: FCC class B(120V)/class A(277V)
Push DIM Function
1. Press the Touch DIM (Push DIM) switch for 8s or more,the driver can be controlled via Push DIM switch.
2. Short press the Touch DIM (Push DIM) switch (<0.5s) to control the lamp on or off.
3. Long press the Touch DIM (Push DIM) switch (>0.5s) to dim the brightness of light. The dimming direction will change every time after pressing switch.
4. Double-click the Touch DIM (Push DIM) switch (<0.3s), then all lamps connected on the device will be set maximum brightness.
5. The brightness adjustment range is 1%-100%, and the light can be turned off through short pressing when doing the adjustment with long pressing Push DIM switch.
6. With the Power off memory function, the power-down state will be recovered when power on again.
1. This product should be installed by qualified personnel.
2. This product is non waterproof, need to avoid sun and rain.In case of outdoor use, please ensure it is mounted in a water proof enclosure. Good heat dissipation conditions extend product life.Please install the product in a well-ventilated environment.
3. Please make sure LED power supply output voltage, current is used to meet the product requirements.
4. Please ensure that adequate sized cable is used from the controller to the LED lights to carry the current. Please also ensure that the cable is secured tightly in the connector.
5. Due to safety concerns, PVC or rubber cord of 0.75-2.5mm2 is recommended for input and output terminal(s) (excluding signal terminals). Flat power cord is not suitable.Ensure all wire connections and polarities are correct before applying power to avoid any damages to the LED lights.
6. In case of malfunction, do not repair it yourself.
- Matkahuolto Lähellä-package
- 7,00 €
- Delivery usually in 1-3 businessdays. The package will be kept for 7 days in the pick up location.
- PostNord MyPack Collect
- 7,50 €
- Delivery in 2-6 business days. Package will be kept for 7 days at the pickup point.
- DB Schenker Pick Up Package
- 8,50 €
- Delivery in 2-5 business days.
- Posti Standard Delivery Finland
- 8,90 €
- Delivery in 2-5 business days.
- Pick Up from Warehouse
- 0,00 €
- Pick up from warehouse (Rajakivenkatu 8, 20740 Turku) between 9AM-3PM on weekdays (closed on weekends and on national holidays). Products are ready for pick up in 3 hours.