- You are here: Homepage »
40W 850-1200mA 9-42V TRIAC Dimmable aLED Constant Current Driver
- 66,57 €
- In stock
- Product stock balance
- 29 pcs
AURA+ ALCC040 LED DRIVER SERIES - ALCC040-01200-042-TRIAC
SMALL-SIZE CONSTANT CURRENT LED DRIVER WITH TRIAC DIMMING
• Single channel output, output current level selectable by DIP S.W.
• Support Leading edge (Triac) and Trailing edge (ELV) dimmer
• Built-in active PFC function
• Class 2 power supply. Full protective plastic housing
• Dimming effect smooth, no flicker
• Protections: Short circuit, over load, over voltage
• Small Size
• Half Potted Electronics
• With Wires
• Downlights, Panel Lights, Spotlights, Ceiling Lights, Decorative Lights, Floor Lights, Track Lights and Flood Lights
- IP Class
DIP Switch Technical Values
- 850mA 9-42V 35.7W
- 900mA 9-42V 37.8W
- 950mA 9-42V 39.99W
- 1000mA 9-40V 40W
- 1050mA 9-38V 39.9W
- 1100mA 9-36V 39.6W
- 1150mA 9-34V 39.1W
- 1200mA 9-33V 39.6W
No load output voltage: 48V Max
Turn On Delay Time: <1.5s, at 230Vac (When the light begins to shine)
Current Tolerance: ±5%
Ripple Current: <3%
Efficiency: 86%@230VAC, Full load 83%@230VAC, Full load
0.95@230VAC, Full load >0.94@230VAC, Full load
THD(full load): <15%@230VAC, Full load <20%@230VAC, Full load
AC Current (Max): 0.3A max @100VAC 0.23A max @230VAC
Inrush Current (Max): Cold start,15A@230VAC
Over Voltage: Close output, recovers automatically after fault removed
Short Circuit: Close output, recovers automatically after fault removed
Over load: When the output voltage is exceeded, decreases and, recovers automatically when the load is reduced.
Dimming type: TRIAC
Dimming range: 5%-100% Dimming to off
IP rating: IP20
Working temp.: -20 ~+50°C
Storage Temp.: -40°C~85°C
Relative humidity: 20~90% RH
Switch Cycle: >25,000 times
Lenght of the wires: 150mm
Stripping Length: 10mm
Withstand Voltage: I/P-O/P: 3000VAC/1min/5mA
Safety standards: EN61347, GB19510
EMI Eission: EN55015, EN61000-3-2
EMC Immunity: EN61000-4-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11; EN61547
1. This product should be installed by qualified personnel.
2. This product is non waterproof, need to avoid sun and rain.In case of outdoor use, please ensure it is mounted in a water proof enclosure. 3.Good heat dissipation conditions extend product life.Please install the product in a well-ventilated environment.
3. Please make sure LED power supply output voltage, current is used to meet the product requirements.
4. Please ensure that adequate sized cable is used from the controller to the LED lights to carry the current. Please also ensure that the cable is secured tightly in the connector.
5. Due to safety concerns, PVC or rubber cord of 0.75-2.5mm2 is recommended for input and output terminal(s) (excluding signal terminals). Flat power cord is not suitable.Ensure all wire connections and polarities are correct before applying power to avoid any damages to the LED lights.
6. In case of malfunction, do not repair it yourself.
- PostNord MyPack Home Finland
- 19,00 €
- Door to door service, delivery in 2-6 business days.
- Pick Up from Warehouse
- 0,00 €
- Pick up from warehouse (Rajakivenkatu 8, 20740 Turku) between 9AM-3PM on weekdays (closed on weekends and on national holidays). Products are ready for pick up in 3 hours.
- Posti Standard Delivery Finland
- 8,90 €
- Delivery in 2-5 business days.
- DB Schenker Pick Up Package
- 8,50 €
- Delivery in 2-5 business days.
- PostNord MyPack Collect
- 7,50 €
- Delivery in 2-6 business days. Package will be kept for 7 days at the pickup point.
- Matkahuolto Lähellä-package
- 7,00 €
- Delivery usually in 1-3 businessdays. The package will be kept for 7 days in the pick up location.
- PostNord Finland Parcel (For companies)
- 12,00 €
- Delivery in 1-3 business days. Door to Door for companies.